Engineering, Information Technology
- Your primary focus will be on developing Go packages and programs that are scalable and maintainable
- You will ensure that these Go packages and programs are well documented and has a reasonable test coverage.
- You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure
- You must be committed to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design & product quality
- You must be proficient in writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code.
- You must demonstrate a knack for translating software requirements into stable,
working, high performance software
- You will be expected to own a few microservices.
- Final Semester Candidates pursuing M. Tech/B. Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology or any related fields.
- Should have coding skills in Python OR Golang OR Kotlin coupled with a strong base in object-oriented design, functional programming, and development.
- Should understand basic RESTful web services, data structures & algorithms, relational databases, and have a good working knowledge of SQL.
- Should have strong knowledge of object-oriented programming including the ability to apply design patterns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills ability to work independently with strong problem-solving skills.
- You must have the ability to proactively spot technical blockers and mitigate them through automation
- You must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You must demonstrate a deep passion for technology and flexibility to work on different platforms
- You must have an urge to collaborate and communicate across verticals; with peers & leadership.
- You must have an urge to document efficiently and enable knowledge sharing and transparency
- You must have an enthusiastic, go-for-it attitude. When you see something broken, you cannot help but fix it.
- You must have an urge for delivering quickly and iterating fast.