Engineering, Information Technology
- Publish compelling, well-researched, high-quality product requirements at the level of stories and epics that are mapped to releases
- Work cross-functionally on planning and executing product requirements
- Handle post release marketing activities in collaboration with the sales and marketing teams
- Work with marketing teams on drip campaigns, product newsletters, behavioural campaigns and other communications
- Experience in doing market & customer research and presenting a coherent picture of your research is required
- Determining improvements to product features.
- Coordinating findings with the product team and aligning it with business goals.
- Preparing project status and risk management reports.
- Developing marketing strategies for enhanced product features.
- Remain fully informed on in-bound market trends and implement the best practices
- B. Tech or equivalent qualification in Computer Science or other related disciplines
- Should be sound with the principles software development, ie, you must have the ability to write code
- 5-8 years of experience in building / defining requirements for SaaS products or should have experience leading software development teams as a Tech Lead or Engineering Manager
- Have a fair understanding of Kubernetes and its ecosystem
- Exposure to the blockchain ecosystem is not mandatory but will add significant value for this role
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Understanding of the tech industry and SaaS
- The ability to collaborate with multiple teams and work independently
- A go-getter attitude, insatiable curiosity, and an unmatched willingness to learn.
- An eye for detail and knowledge of Marketing and Design tools – Google Analytics, Adobe Photoshop or similar tools, CRM tool is an added advantage
- Background in copywriting, email marketing and understanding of social media
- Excellent in creative writing and verbal communication skills