Engineering, Information Technology
- Your primary focus will be on developing Go packages and programs that are scalable and maintainable
- You will ensure that these Go packages and programs are well documented and has a reasonable test coverage.
- You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure
- You must be committed to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design & product quality
- You must be proficient in writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- You must demonstrate a knack for translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
- You will be expected to own a few microservices.
● 5-8 years of production grade experience.
● Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
● Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
● Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including:
○ Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
○ Go’s templating language
○ Go’s code generation tools, such as Stringer
○ Popular Go web frameworks, such as Revel
○ Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux
● You must have the ability to write clean and effective code comments
● You must be familiar with the following Databases
- You must be familiar with RESTful APIs
- You must be familiar with Docker.
- You must possess the ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- You must have a knack for benchmarking and optimization
- You must be familiar with code versioning tools such as Git
- Understanding of Kubernetes is a bonus
- Understanding of Front-end Technologies such as React.js & Next.js is a bonus
- You must have the ability to proactively spot technical blockers and mitigate them through automation
- You must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You must demonstrate a deep passion for technology and flexibility to work on different platforms
- You must have an urge to collaborate and communicate across verticals; with peers & leadership.
- You must have an urge to document efficiently and enable knowledge sharing and transparency
- You must have an enthusiastic, go-for-it attitude. When you see something broken, you cannot help but fix it.
- You must have an urge for delivering quickly and iterating fast.